Nektar Impact LX49+
USB MIDI controller keyboard
- With 49 velocity sensitive keys
- Extensive DAW integration incl. track-volume and -select, patch selection
- Accomodates all popular DAWs including. Logic, Cubase, Studio One, Reason, Bitwig etc.
- 9 Faders 30 mm
- 8 Rotary potentiometers
- 9 Assignable buttons
- 6 Transport buttons
- Octave switch
- Transpose buttons
- Pitch bend and modulation wheel
- 4 Adjustable velocity curves plus 3 fixed velocities
- 8 Velocity sensitive pads and four-colour illumination with 4 memory slots for pad mapping and pad learning function
- Clip and scene buttons for clip-based DAWs
- Advanced transport functions incl. Click, Locator, Go to etc.
- 5 User presets with user-defined parameter assignments
- Class Compliant for true plug-and-play
- Powere via USB
- Connectors: Sustain pedal, USB
- For WIN 7 or later, MAC OSX 10.7 or later
- Incl. Bitwig 8-track software download
- Dimensions: approx. 788 x 254 x 76 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
|Pitch Bend / Modulation||Yes|
|Sustain Pedal Connection||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395176 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!