- Novel harmonics synthesiser with its own sound character and up to 16-voice polyphony
- 2 Oscillators each with sub oscillators and noise generator
- Each oscillator with distortion stage and ADSR envelope
- Flexible unison mode for wide and full sounds
- Oscillator 1 with additional sine wave oscillator for FM sounds
- Cross modulation of Osc 1 by Osc 2
- 3 LFOs with extended vibration range up to 10 kHz
- 13 Waveforms and MIDI syncronization
- An ADSR envelope for further modulations
- 4 Modulation targets per source (LFOs, envelope)
- 4 Effects processors with EQ, chorus, delay and reverb
- Mono and polyphonic modes with adjustable glide
- 2-Stage automatic limiter
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU
- System requirements: from Win7 (64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.9, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 458023 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!