National Reso-Phonic Style O Deluxe
- Nickeled brass body
- Handmade resonator 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Slotted headstock
- Logo headstock "Engraved"
- Topcoat headstock Ivoroid
- Figured maple neck
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard binding Ivoroid
- Fingerboard inlays "Mother of Pearl Diamond"
- 19 Frets
- Fretwire W.106 H.039
- "Maple Biscuit" bridge
- Scale: 635 mm
- Bone nut
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Fingerboard width at the 12th fret: 58mm
- Open vintage-style National machine heads
- Upper body rounding 26.0 cm width
- Lower body rounding 35.6 cm width
- Total length: 98.4cm
- Body depth: 7.9cm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
- Including hardshell case
|Body||Brass, Nickel Plated|
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 260846 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!