National Reso-Phonic Raw Steel Single Cone 14 Fret
- Type: Roundneck with solid headstock and rolled F-holes
- Resonator: 9.5" single cone
- Back & sides: Solid steel
- Top: Solid steel
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Dots fretboard inlays
- Neck-body transition at 14th fret
- Scale length: 635 mm (25")
- Nut width: 46.2 mm (1.82")
- 19 Frets
- Minimal waxed body finish for a naturally smooth texture that will patina over time
- Colour: Raw steel
- Includes case
- Made in USA
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 519976 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!