MXR Supercomp M132
Stomp BoxFor all types of devices there are some classics which are used repeatedly over decades and over the time reach genuine cult status. When it comes to compressors for guitar and bass, one effect is necessary to be mentioned, and that is clearly the MXR Dynacomp. As often as this device has been used in professional and already legendary recordings, it is actually unnecessary to say more. The Supercomp goes a step further. While the Dynacomp only uses two knobs, the new Supercomp uses another knob!
The sensitivity knob is used to set the compression threshold, the final volume is then determined with the output knob. The attack knob determines the time at which the signal is compressed. The Supercomp simply does not need more knobs, because everything is set so guitars and basses sound compact and crisp. Of course you can also extend the sustain significantly with more extreme settings; what else do you need?
- Knobs for output, attack level and sensitivity (ratio)
- Bypass mode
- Indicator LED
- Power supply via 9V battery (not included) or optional AC adapter
- MXR Compressor Pedals at a glance
- display Compressor Pedals in price range 100 € - 140 €
- go to product group Miscellaneous Guitar Effects
- go to product group Compressor Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for MXR
- MXR Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page