MXR M303 Clone Looper
Looper Effects Pedal
- Up to 6 minutes of recording time
- Stores recorded loops even when the pedal is off
- Change the speed of recorded loops to double-speed or half-speed, or reversing them
- Unlimited overdubs
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- Storage sample rates up to 88.2 kHz
- True/Buffered bypass (switchable)
- Volume control
- REC/DUB and PLAY/STOP footswitch
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input/output
- 6.3 mm CTR input for connecting a MXR M199 tap tempo footswitch
- 6.3 mm EXP input for connecting a Dunlop DVP volume (X) pedal
- Powered via the included 9V DC power supply with 2.1 x 5.5 mm coaxial power connector, negative polarity (-) inside
- Power consumption: 225 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 64 x 111 x 49 mm
- Weight: 0.31 kg
- Includes a Dunlop ECB003 power supply
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration to extend the warranty to 4 years.
|Recording time in minutes||6 m|
|Incl. Power Supply||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475225 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!