MXR M303 Clone Looper
Looper Effects Pedal
- Up to 6 minutes of recording time
- Stores recorded loops even when the pedal is off
- Change the speed of recorded loops to double-speed or half-speed, or reversing them
- Unlimited overdubs
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- Storage sample rates up to 88.2 kHz
- True/Buffered bypass (switchable)
- Volume control
- REC/DUB and PLAY/STOP footswitch
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input/output
- 6.3 mm CTR input for connecting a MXR M199 tap tempo footswitch
- 6.3 mm EXP input for connecting a Dunlop DVP volume (X) pedal
- Tap functionality: 1x tap for loop speed, 3 sec tap loop forward/backward and 5 sec + REC for clear loop quietly
- Powered via the included 9V DC power supply with 2.1 x 5.5 mm coaxial power connector, negative polarity (-) inside
- Power consumption: 225 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 64 x 111 x 49 mm
- Weight: 0.31 kg
- Includes a Dunlop ECB003 power supply
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration to extend the warranty to 4 years.
|Recording time in minutes||6 m|
|Incl. Power Supply||Yes|
|sales rank in this product group||44|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||October 2019|
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.