MXR Guitar and Bass Effects
84 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Effect Pedal for Electric Bass The pedals of the company MXR are a hit since more than 30 years and alongside classics such as Distortion +, Phase 90, Flanger and Dynacomp, Octavers were always on the top of the...
- True bypass
- Constant Headroom Technology
Effect Pedal For E-Bass, Classic Analog envelope filter sounds, True bypass, Controller for Dry, FX, Decay, Q and Sens.
- For E-Bass
- Classic Analog envelope filter sounds
- True bypass
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Chorus/ vibrato, Legendary sound of the Uni-Vibe of the late 60s, Controller for speed, level and depth, Switch for vibe mode, Status LED, Rugged foot switch, True bypass, 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output,...
- Chorus/ vibrato
- Legendary sound of the Uni-Vibe of the late 60s
- Controller for speed, level and depth
Effect Pedal for Guitar Digital reverb with 6 modes, Controller for Tone, Decay and Mix, Bypass foot-switch, Internal Mono-stereo switch, True Bypass and optional Trails bypass, Status LED, 3 Bi-colour LEDs for display mode, 100% Analog Dry Path, 6.3...
- Digital reverb with 6 modes
- Controller for Tone, Decay and Mix
- Bypass foot-switch
Pedal Preamp Guitarists never get tired of looking for ever-better pedals to achieve their perfect sound. But what if the amp actually sounds perfect, but needs just a bit more Gain? Overdrives and treble boosters would bend the frequency...
- Adjustable boost
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output
- Great for use with long signal chains, or anytime signal drop-off is a problem
Analog distortion pedal for electric guitar Controls: output distortion, bass, mid, treble, Status LED, True bypass, Sturdy metal housing, 9V battery or separately sold 9V DC power supply Articlr Nr 409939 (not included)
- Controls: output distortion, bass, mid, treble
- Status LED
- True bypass
Effect Pedal Effects UnitThe Vintage Phaser effect, just like the MXR back in the day. There is, of course, only one control with which the speed of the phasing can be adjusted, everything else is set in order to...
- Rugged metal casing
- Non-slip rubber base
- Phaser with "Speed control"
Effect Pedal Compressor pedal for electric bass, CHT "Constant headroom technology" for clean and clear sound quality, Knobs for output, input, release, attack and ratio, LED chain with 10 LED for "gain reduction" display, Status LED, True bypass, Sturdy...
- Compressor pedal for electric bass
- CHT "Constant headroom technology" for clean and clear sound quality
- Knobs for output, input, release, attack and ratio
Custom Audio Electronics BoosterLA's Sound guru Bob Bradshaw, who developed the Custom Audio pedals, has married MXR and so its quality treasures now run under this Name. The MC-401 Custom Audio Electronics Booster is the right solution for guitarists whose...
- Adjustable from 0 to 20db boost
- Stable housing
- 1 Input and 1 output
Effects Pedal Graphical 6-band equalizer, / -18 dB boost or cut per frequency band, Illuminated sliders (status LEDs), Low noise, True Bypass, Regulator for 100 Hz, 200 Hz, 400 Hz, 800 Hz, 1.6 kHz and 3.2 kHz, Aluminum housing,...
- Graphical 6-band equalizer
- / -18 dB boost or cut per frequency band
- Illuminated sliders (status LEDs)
Multi power adapter for effect devices Stabilized, 8 x 9 V Connections, 2x 18 V Connections, Total power: 2000 mA, Sturdy metal housing, Dimensions: (L x H x D): 104 x 28 x 59 mm, Includes AC adapter and...
- 8 x 9 V Connections
- 2x 18 V Connections
Effect Pedal Combi effect Fuzz and Octaver, 100% Analog, MXR Custom Shop La Machine Fuzz Sound meets classic sub-octave effect, Fuzz and sub-octave volume separately adjustable, Sub and Fuzz can be connected in series or parallel, "Octave" mode adds...
- Combi effect Fuzz and Octaver
- 100% Analog
- MXR Custom Shop La Machine Fuzz Sound meets classic sub-octave effect
Power Supply for Several Effect pedals For analogue and digital effect pedals, 10 Isolated outputs, 2 x 9V DC outputs each up to 100 mA, 2 x 9V DC outputs with a maximum of 300 mA each, 2 x...
- For analogue and digital effect pedals
- 10 Isolated outputs
- 2 x 9V DC outputs each up to 100 mA
Effects PedalThe MXR Distortion was one of the first sensible-sounding Distortions in the early 70's and to this day sounds good for many types of sound. But modern times will not make the MXR redundant, and so the...
- Metal Distortion
- EQ controller with Bass, Mid, sweepable Mid-Freq and Treble head
- Volume and gain control
Combination of Preamp and DI Box for Electric Bass Separate controls for input and output, Parametric mids, Pre / Post switch determines whether the EQ will take effect before or after the Direct Out, Controls for Output, Mid Freq.,...
- Separate controls for input and output
- Parametric mids
- Pre / Post switch determines whether the EQ will take effect before or after the Direct Out
Effect PedalLike many other MXR, M134 Stereo Chorus is a classic: First of all, it's an analog piece and it delivers a beautiful, wide floating sound that can be rarely heard from today's digital devices. If you can...
- Warm analog flange
- 100% Analog
Effect Pedal for Guitar Phaser, Phase 45 (2-stage) and phase 90 (4-stage) circuits in mini-pedal format, Metal housing, True Bypass, Status LED, Script switch for activating the script mode for more subtle phasing, Script mode status LED, 45/90 switch...
- Phase 45 (2-stage) and phase 90 (4-stage) circuits in mini-pedal format
- Metal housing
Tap tempo footswitch External footswitch for Tap Delay effect pedals, Compatible with a variety of effect pedals, 6.3 mm TRS Tap Tempo output, 3 internal DIP switches for TRS adjustment of the output socket, Metal housing
- External footswitch for Tap Delay effect pedals
- Compatible with a variety of effect pedals
- 6.3 mm TRS Tap Tempo output
WahThe MC-404 Audio Electronics Wah was developed by none other than the Pedalboard guru Bob Bradshaw and has much to offer. Two different Fasel coils offer a choice of treble accentuated wah effect and fleshy mid-range - Boost switch that...
- You can select between the two different sound variations provided by the two Fasel coils (Yellow or Red Custom)
- Custom-designed CTS Extended Life Low Noise knob, Gain Output Stage with Kick Switch and LED display
- True bypass
Effects PedalThe MXR Distortion + was in the 70's one of the first good sounding distortion pedals (the name distortion is actually misleading, it is more like one of the first overdrives). The MXR 78 Custom Badass Distortion combines good...
- Analog distortion pedal for electric guitar
- Controls for output, tone and distortion
- Selector switch for crunch mode
Bass Di Plus The Bass D.I. + combines all the requirements a modern bass player has in a DI box in one device. A preamplifier and a specially designed EQ make a start and a switchable distortion with faders...
- Very rugged housing
- 2 Metal footswitch
- Controller for clean volume, distorted volume, blend, trigger, gain, bass, mid and highs
Effects Pedal Graphic 10-band equalizer, / -12 dB boost or cut per frequency band, 2 Outputs for splitting the signal, Low noise, true bypass, Regulator for Volume Gain 31 Hz, 62 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1...
- Graphic 10-band equalizer
- / -12 dB boost or cut per frequency band
- 2 Outputs for splitting the signal
Talk Box Suitable for guitars and keyboards, Offers the unique possibility to shape the sound with the mouth, Independent amplifier and loudspeaker - no separate amplifier is required, Volume and gain controls, Stable foot switch, Blue status LED, 6.3...
- Suitable for guitars and keyboards
- Offers the unique possibility to shape the sound with the mouth
- Independent amplifier and loudspeaker - no separate amplifier is required
Effects Pedal Analog delay, Up to 600 ms delay time, Analog signal path, True Bypass, Controls for Delay, Regen and Mix, Foot switch from metal, Sturdy metal housing, Runs on 9 V battery or via the Dunlop ECB-003 AC...
- Analog delay
- Up to 600 ms delay time
- Analog signal path
Analog Chorus Effects PedalLike many other MXR, M134 Stereo Chorus is a classic: First of all, it's an analog piece and it delivers beautiful, wide floating sound that can be rarely heard from today's digital devices. This M 234 Analog...
- Analog chorus pedal for electric guitar
- EQ with controls for bass and treble
- Effect control with controls for Level, Rate and Depth
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany