Musitek SmartScore X2 Pro D
Score-scanning software (box)
- German language version
- Features the Prodigy Engine® ® ® for optimal detection of musical symbols
- Is able to scan single pages, multi-page compositions, or entire scores
- Supports an unlimited number of staves per system
- Unlimited score structure function
- System brackets function
- Recognises lyrics, tablature, percussion systems, as well as chord symbols such as text and chord diagrams
- Chord symbols can be made invisible
- MIDI recording and editing, step recording, and virtual drums
- Conversion of MIDI notation into tablature with up to 32 parts
- Transpose function for notation
- Imports TIFF-, PDF-, MIDI- (format 1/0), and MusicXML files
- Exports PDF-, Finale-, MusicXML-, MIDI-, and WAV files
- Can burn onto CD
- Includes Garritan sound library
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU
- System requirements: from Windows 2000, Mac OSX 10.5 , 1 GB RAM, internet connection
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 320462 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!