Musikverlag Schweizer Trompete Lernen 2
Trumpet Learning - Made Easy 2
- Bb trumpet
- The systematic trumpet school part 2 building on the first part
- Theory and practice
- Approach: Warm-up exercises, flexible exercises, kick-off exercises and endurance training form the basis for every brass player. This is the basis for a successful instrumental play, which every musician needs for their playing practice.
- Technique: Keyboard exercises, fingering techniques, interval exercises and tongue technology improve the technical skills and give the wind player a high degree of accuracy. Here certain sound sequences and handle combinations are practiced in detail and strengthened.
- Musicality: Etudes, plays and literary examples finally offer the possibility to apply insights from approach and technique to musical examples
- Continuation of the first volume
- Composition of the score material in 12 lessons
- Can also be used without knowledge of Volume 1
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany