MOTU 896 Mk3 Hybrid
- Built-in DSP effects (reverb, EQ and compressor)
- 8 Analog XLR inputs and outputs
- Firewire and USB 2.0 interface
- 48 V phantom power
- 24 Bits / 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 and 192 kHz
- Complex, multisegmented level display on the front
- For all inputs and outputs and clock modes with peak holding times configurable via the software
- CueMix FX allows latency-free monitoring
- Including AudioDesk software
- ADAT I / O
- ADAT Sync
- AES / EBU
- Word Clock input and output
- Headphone output
- Input for foot switch for punch-in / -out
- Format: 2U
- Driver for Mac & PC, (ASIO / WDM / Wave / SoundManager driver)
|Number of microphone inputs||8|
|Number of Line Inputs||8|
|Number of instrument inputs||8|
|Number of Line Outs||8|
|Word Clock||1xIn, 1xOut|
|max. Samplerate in kHz||192 kHz|
|Max. Resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||Yes|
|Width in mm||483 mm|
|Depth in mm||178 mm|
|Height in mm||89 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 270541 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!