Moog Werkstatt-01 and Expander
Analog Synthesizer Kit including CV Expander
- Oscillator: Sawtooth and square waveform
- Filter section: Classic 4-Pole Moog Ladder Filter, switchable between envelope generator and LFO as a modulation source, polarity switch and controller for filter cutoff modulation
- LFO section: switchable between envelope generator and ON (drone)
- 1-Octave keyboard with button
- Connections: 12 grounded 3.5 mm jack sockets
- Includes power supply
Note: The kit - synthesizer must be assembled by the user themselves before use
- VCO Linear FM
- VCO Exponential FM
- LFO CV
- VCF audio
- KB CV
|Number Of Keys||13|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||1|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 504059 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!