Monophonic Bass Synthesizer
- Each function has its own control element
- Two VCOs with sawtooth waves (exactly the original Taurus respectively) and additional square waves
- Mixer for VCO signals
- Moog Ladder Filter delivers authentic Taurus1 and Taurus 3 sounds
- Two ADSR envelope generators in the Minimoog-Style
- LFO controls VCO and VCF - MIDI clock sync
- Minitaur's sound generator can be fully controlled via MIDI
- USB port and a MIDI-DIN plug
- Analogue control inputs for pitch
- Filter volume and gate - allow control through pedals and control voltages (everything from Moogerfooger to modular synthesizer)
- Audio input for processing external audio signals through filter and mixer section
- Headphone output
- High-quality sheet steel housing
- Audio output: 6.3 mm mono jack, unbalanced
|MIDI interface||1x In|
|Storage Medium||USB to Host|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 278451 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!