Moog Claravox Centennial Theremin
- Electronics based on Bob Moog's Etherwave Pro circuit
- Mode switch between "Modern" and "Traditional"
- Pitch quantization and scale selection in Modern mode
- Analog delay
- Preset memory
- One-step calibration
- MIDI integration
- Software editor for quick access to the parameters for Mac / iOS and Windows / Android
- Dimensions without antennas: 203.3 x 151.3 x 425.7 mm
- Dimensions with antennas: 727 x 186.6 x 740 mm
- Weight: 3.81 kg
- Includes removable wooden pitch arm, pitch antenna, volume antenna, calibration tool, certificate of authenticity and power supply
- Line out
- Headphone output
- Tuner out
- Pitch out
- Volume out
- Sustain Pedal In
- Expression Pedal In
- MIDI In / Out
- Power supply connection: 12 V DC
|Number Of Keys||0|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||1|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 505911 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!