Mooer GE100 Box Guitar Multi FX
Multieffects device for electric guitar
- 8 effects modules
- 66 effects types
- 23 distorted sounds with 7 amp simulators
- Module types: FX, distortion, amp, noise gate, equalizer, modulation, delay, reverb
- 80 preset patches and 80 user patches
- 40 drum rhythms as well as 10 metronome rhythms
- Assignable expression pedal
- 2 Foot switches for interconnecting presets and activating the tuner and looper
- 2 Control knobs
- Lesson function for scales and chords
- 6 Button functions: save, pedal,rhythm, lesson, tap and loop
- Tap Tempo function
- Looper: 180 Seconds of recording time
- Bright LCD display
- 6.3 mm mono jack input
- 6.3 mm mono jack output
- AUX input
- Operates with 4 AA batteries or power supply (included)
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 140 x 230 x 60 mm
- Weight: 730 g
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 372283 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!