Mollenhauer 5432C Denner Comfort Tenor
- Made from castello boxwood
- The Mollenhauer Comfort Tenor makes playing easy
- Two additional keys reduce strain on the hands
- G-key: The left ring finger no longer needs to be strained.
- F-key: The right index finger stretches less, making the entire hand relaxed.
- C / C# double key
- The ergonomically designed and easy to operate key mechanism relieves the little finger of any strain when playing the lowest notes.
- Scope of supply: Instrument, thumb rest, carrying strap, case, cleaning rod, joint grease, oil maintenance, fingering chart and care instructions
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 229503 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!