Moeck 4105 Rottenburgh Sopranino
Rottenburgh Sopranino RecorderLike the violin the "classical" recorder comes from the baroque era. Centers were Paris, London, Amsterdam, Nuremberg and Brussels. The well-known recorder manufacturer Friedrich von Huene has examined almost all the originals of this time, handed down to museums. From the sum of these data, the MOECK Rottenburgh baroque recorder was created in a modern style, following the instruments of Jean Hyacinth Joseph Rottenburgh.
They are today the most played baroque solo recorders and have proven to be particularly reliable. Their brilliant highs are also characteristic.
- Baroque fingering
- Double hole
- Includes Case, Swab and cloth, certificate, care set and fingering table
- Moeck Sopranino Recorders (Baroque) at a glance
- display Sopranino Recorders (Baroque) in price range 200 € - 300 €
- go to product group Sopranino Recorders (Baroque)
- go to product group Recorders
- go to product group Wind Instruments
- show manufacturer details for Moeck
- Moeck Wind Instruments at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Further Moeck items
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany