Moeck 1020 Flauto 1 Plus Soprano
Small musicians often forget to take care of their recorders and the recorder head in particular has to be handled very carefully. That is why the head on this model has been constructed from a special hard-wearing plastic and the lower joint from reliable maple wood, ensuring that "fluty" sound.
- German fingering
- Headpiece from special, hard-wearing plastic
- Head: Burgundy
- Without double holes
- Maple lower joint
- Incl. Bag made from cloth
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Soprano Recorder Small musicians often forget to take care of their recorders and the recorder head in particular has to be handled very carefully. That is why the head on this model has been...
Soprano Recorder Made from special plastic, German fingering, Simple holes, Includes linen bag.
|sales rank in this product group||2|
|sales unit||1 piece|
- Thomann Cleaning Rod C-Sopran Recorder£0.69
- Yamaha YRS-23 Soprano Recorder£7.60
- Thomann Classic-Guitar Gigbag BK£16.90
- Millenium Music Stand Red£12.50
- Thomann Orchestra Music Stand£13.70
- Millenium Foot Rest£4.11
- Gewa Natura Soprano Recorder German£15.90
- Millenium GS-2001 A£6.60
- Harley Benton Valuestrings CL Normal£2.11
- Millenium Thomann Egg Shaker£0.85
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.