Mission Engineering 529 M USB-PD Converter
- For effects pedals, multi-effects devices and other audio devices
- Compact & lightweight construction
- Converts an external USB PD battery pack or charger into a single high current output (3000mA) with five selectable voltages
- Up to 60 W power
- Can be used on a single power hungry device or with a daisy chain cable to deliver a stable 9V to a large number of analog effects pedals from a single battery or USB wall charger
- Switchable output voltage: 6 V, 9 V, 12 V, 15 V or 18 V
- Input: USB type 3
- Output: 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel connector, negative polarity inside
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 61 x 25 x 25 mm
- Weight: 31 g
|Output current in mA||2000 mA|
|Multi-output power supply||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 500853 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!