High-End Micro Preampliflier
The American manufacturer Millennia Musik & Media Systems offers a signal processor which combines high-quality tube technology and Class A FET technology in one device.
The transformer-free unit combines a microphone preamplifier, DI input, compressor/limiter, two parametric equalizers and a de-esser, which can be switched either in tube technology or via FET transistors. The compressor has the settings Ratio, Release, Attack and Threshold, while the De-Esser has an adjustable working frequency. Both share a switchable pointer instrument, which also displays all other level settings, and both input channels have gain controls.
The unadulterated clear sound and extensive features make the STT-1 a perfect addition to your studio equipment.
- 1-Channel microphone preamplifier
- Optional HV-3 solid state or M-2 tube preamplifier
- Instrument input routable between FET or tube circuit
- NSEQ Parametric 4 band EQ
- TCL Opto-Compressor/Limiter/De-esser
- Switchable between transformerless and transformer-balanced for all signal paths
- Symmetrical line input
- VU - Meter
- Natural sound in all dynamic styles
- 19" Rack format with 2 U
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.