Millenium Other Percussion Stands and Holders
10 results. Displaying items 1–10.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over £99
Compare Added (Remove)
Stand for Roland and Alesis Percussion Pads Height adjustable from 69 - 105 cm, Double-braced, Adjustable angle of support plate
- Height adjustable from 69 - 105 cm
- Adjustable angle of support plate
Cymbal Arm with Clamp Chrome model, Cymbal arm with built-in multiclamp, Adjustable in all directions, Sturdy design, For screwing to all widely available stands, 6 mm thread, 19 mm down tube, Arm length with head: 50 cm
- Chrome model
- Cymbal arm with built-in multiclamp
- Adjustable in all directions
Cowbell Holder Small boom arm with adapter for all standard cowbells, Mounting via multi-clamp, Suitable for the Millenium 7 cowbell
- Small boom arm with adapter for all standard cowbells
- Mounting via multi-clamp
- Suitable for the Millenium 7 cowbell
Stand For large drum, Width adjustable in 5 positions, With foam pads, Foldable, Highly robust
- For large drum
- Width adjustable in 5 positions
- With foam pads
Stand for Practice Pads Infinitely adjustable (no fixed increments or steps), Suitable for practice pads with 8 mm thread(s), Adjustable inclination, Colour: Black, Includes a transport cover
- Infinitely adjustable (no fixed increments or steps)
- Suitable for practice pads with 8 mm thread(s)
- Adjustable inclination
Percussion Holder Screw on tripod multi clamp, Incl. angled support rod 9 x 150 mm
- Screw on tripod multi clamp
- Incl. angled support rod 9 x 150 mm
Universal Percussion Stand 3 Height- and angle-adjustable arms, Extendable legs, Height adjustable from 21" to 25", Allows for the attachment of various drum shapes and sizes
- 3 Height- and angle-adjustable arms
- Extendable legs
- Height adjustable from 21" to 25"
Double Percussion holder To screw onto tripods, Multi clamp with two angled support rods 9.5 x 240 mm
- To screw onto tripods
- Multi clamp with two angled support rods 9.5 x 240 mm
Millenium 7-rod Percussion Stand, 7-fach Mounting Bar with 7 rods to attach percussion instruments, including single-braced stand
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!