Metabolic Devices Coherence
- Organic event extractor
- Coherence generates different coherent gate signals and a pitch CV signal from two CV inputs
- Generates random signals depending on input signal and setting
- Melody sequences and atypical sequence variations
- Derives complex trigger patterns, rhythms and melodies from any input signals (LFOs, envelopes, random voltages, etc.)
- The evaluation range of the input signals can be controlled over a wide range using the orange knob (window comparator) and CV input.
- In the blue Pitch section the generation of melodies can be influenced by different trigger sources and adjustable pitch range
- The divider range provides selectable subdivisions of the coherence analysis at 4 different gate outputs
- CV inputs for divider reset and divider factor
- Current consumption: 50 mA (+12 V) / 70 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 16 TE
- Depth: 25 mm
|Width||16 TE / HP|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462619 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!