Maxon Distortion Pedals
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Overdrive The OD-9 may look exactly like your old favorite device, but that's the only similarity. Improved circuits such as the JRC4558 IC deliver the ultimate dynamic overdrive that makes guitarists crazy. Drive and Level controls control the amount...
- often copied, never reached
- Including JRC45581C chip
- Characteristics: From gentle cries to roaring screams
E-Guitar Effect Overdrive, Regulator: Drive, tone and level, Analogous, Wider than the original toner Ange OD - 808, Battery and mains operation possible, Matching power supply: Art. 409939 (not included)
- Regulator: Drive, tone and level
Effects pedal The Japanese company Maxon has been going a long time, despite it never really being known to us. Meanwhile, word got out that the legendary Tubescreamer TS808 has long been manufactured by Maxon, and Maxon is now...
- Reissue Series
- Often copied, never equaled
- Identical with the original circuit and incl. the JRC4558D chip
Sonic Distortion The Japanese company Maxon has been around for a long time, although it was never really known to us. This is because Maxon was always closely associated with Ibanez, and their effects pedals were mostly developed for...
- Low boost / High boost tone control
- Provides more power in the lower range than other pedals
- Up to 55 dB of extra boost
Effect Pedal Based on the ST9 Distortion from 1980, Drive, Level, Mid Enhance, Tone, Low Boost (Low Boost/Classic) controls, Switch for 9V/18V for more headroom, Power supply (not included), available under Article Nr 409939
- Based on the ST9 Distortion from 1980
- Drive, Level, Mid Enhance, Tone, Low Boost (Low Boost/Classic) controls
- Switch for 9V/18V for more headroom
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany