Unfortunately there was an error. Please try again later.
Merger with huge bug ...
Have as keyboardboarder in my rack over 10 years a Midiman Merge 2x2 installed to merge 2 keyboards (Midi-Out) to 1 Midi-Input. This little pink thing ran great until last weekend, but now the time has blessed. So what was closer than to use a Midiman (now M-Audio). I ordered the Midisport 2x2 - the name suggests that it must be an almost identical product - so bought.
Now the midisport is not pure Merger but also a Midiinterface (possibly a Feauture what one would ever need). The connection ran everything super, but why it was not? There were all 4 Midileitungen in it and the keyboards were nevertheless? After I had searched in the net the user manual (is NOT included in the package !!!!), I had to realize that the device, unlike its pink predecessor, does not have to be supplied via the Midikabel but also in the standalone operation via the USB port . No problem, USB power supply was available.
The next shock: In operation came after about 1 hour a Mididelay of about 1-3 seconds. I could not explain. Everything off and on again - still the same mistake. Now the time had come to use the M-Audio hotline. At the other end of the line, however, was only a computer of a foreign company that told me something of a code. On request via e-mail came back "This e-mail address is no longer used for technical support requests". Even the contact form on the homepage did not work.
Conclusion: Zero customer service - Prima M-Audio !!! By googling I now learned that the problem also occurred with other users and most likely by the Midiclock (with me sends the Triton), we
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany