Matsikas LTS-101 Traditional Greek Lute
Traditional Greek Lute
- Top: Spruce
- Wenge fretboard
- Shell body made of 24 strips of walnut
- Nut width: approx. 4.1 cm
- Scale: approx. 70.8 cm
- Bottom width: approx. 36 cm
- Body length: approx. 49.5 cm
- Total length: approx. 99 cm
- Height including bridge: approx. 21.5 cm
- Tuning: cc' - Gg - dd' - aa
- Bag included
- Made in Greece
|Tuning||cc‘ - Gg – dd‘ - aa|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 361193 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!