Matsikas BG6-313N Baglamas
- Six strings in three courses
- Body made of natural walnut
- 22 Ribs
- Ebony fretboard
- Width of upper nut: Approx. 2.0 cm
- Scale: Approx. 38 cm
- Lower width: Approx. 12.2 cm
- Body length: Approx. 17.5 cm
- Total length: Approx. 56 cm
- Height incl. bridge: Approx. 10 cm
- Tuning: d'd'' - a'a'- d'' d''
- Made in Greece
Attention: Matsikas company recommends to exclusively use 009 gauge strings. Other string-gauges could possibly damage the instrument!
|tuning||d'd'' - a'a' - d''d''|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 281433 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!