Martin Guitars DCPA4
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Solid Sapele back and sides (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Fretboard in black Richlite
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 645 mm
- Nut width: 44.45 mm
- Rosewood headstock (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Performing Artist Belly Bridge: Black Richlite
- Chrome machine heads
- Delmar tortoise pickguard
- Fishman F1 Analog pickup system
- Colour: Natural
- 345PA hard shell case included
|Back and Sides||Sapele|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 262568 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!