Martin Guitars D-18
Steel String Guitar
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Standard X-scalloped Bracing (forward shifted)
- Bottom, sides and neck made of solid mahogany
- Solid ebony bridge and fretboard
- Rosewood headstock (Dalbergia latifolia)
- 20 Frets
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Neck-body transition at 14th fret
- Open nickel machine heads with "Butterbean" knobs
- Colour: Natural
- Hardshell case included
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 158669 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!