Martin Atomic 3000 LED
- Traditional stroboscope combined with state-of-the-art LED technology
- Coloured illumination of the reflector for additional effects
- Internal effect macros
- Can be used in combination with the 'Atomic Colours Scroller'
- Light source: Strobe Array with 228 pieces Cree XLamp XP-L 10 W white light LEDs
- Colour temperature: 5700 K
- Flash frequency: 0.289 - 16.667 Hz
- Aura reflector lighting: Array of 64 x Osram RGB LEDs
- Total light output: 180 000 Lumen
- Control: DMX (3/4/14 channels, RDM capable)
- Graphic display
- Protection class: IP 20
- DMX input and output: 5-Pin
- XLR, current input and output: Power Twist TR1
- Connector for Atomic Colours: 4-Pin XLR
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 230 V @ 50 Hz: 642 W / 3.2 A
- Dimensions including bracket (L x W x H): 245 x 425 x 240 mm
- Weight: 7.8 kg
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 408848 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!