Guitar Combo AmpGone are the days when using Marshall you could once run with your fingers over all pots already then having the classic rock sound (including Tinnitus). The JVM205 is a 2-channel model with 50 W, but has much more to offer.
The most important thing: The sound. Apart from having clean sound (Clean/Crunch-Green-mode), it is typical Marshall and ranges from quaint plexi sounds to modern high-gain. Another sound is a very untypical "american" clean sound, that other britons rarely elicit and sounds really good.
Theory of colours: The Clean/ Crunch channel provides 3 variations - green, orange and red (we know it from other Marshall products, right?). At orange it is already plexi-style, at red it will go already in the crunchy 80's sounds).
In the lead channel it goes on like this - gain in all dimensions - no muffling but the typical biting sound; moreover more tame creamy sound can be conjured at will. Also a programmable 4-way foot switch, which can be used to control all switching functions, is included.
Considering sound parameters, the JVM205, in the combo version with two 12-inch speakers, is located between a compact (also in sound parameters) 1x 12-inch combo and the inevitable 4x 12-inch version. To whom one speaker may sound too hollow and a 4x 12" too brutal, gets the "best of both worlds" here! Good sound with maximum flexibility and a fair price!
- 2 x 12" speaker
- 2 Channels (without semiconductor in signal path)
- 6 Basic sounds via relay switch
- 2 Effects paths
- Emulated line out
- 2 Master volumes
- Programmable 4-way footswitch
- All switch functions controllable via MIDI
- Marshall Tube Guitar Combos at a glance
- display Tube Guitar Combos in price range 1250 € - 1750 €
- go to product group Tube Guitar Combos
- go to product group Combos for Electric Guitars
- go to product group Amplifiers for Electric Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Marshall
- Marshall Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page