Markbass Marcus Miller CMD 102/250
Electric Bass Combo Amplifier
- Marcus Miller signature model
- Amplifier power: 250W @ 4 Ohm, 150W @ 8 Ohm
- Equipped with: 2x 10" Neodymium Custom (Markbass) Speaker
- Global controls for gain and master volume
- EQ1: Ultra bass, bass, high and low mid and treble controls
- EQ2: Millerizer: 5-12 kHz band pass filter level 0/+ 10 dB (Modern Style Sound)
- Old school: Variable Low Pass from 20 kHz to 200 Hz (Vintage Style Sound)
- Stereo footswitch connection: EQ1 and EQ2 on / off (footswitch not included)
- Line out adjustable with balanced XLR output
- Mute to Tune switch with jack tuner output
- FX LOOP connection: Jack send / return for effects
- Switch for Line Out Pre/Post EQ
- Speaker output: Speaker twist / jack combo socket
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 59.4 x 41.8 x 48 cm
- Weight: approx. 16.7 kg
|Power in W||250 W|
|Speaker component||2x 10"|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434234 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!