Marienberg Devices VC Sine Phase Oscillator
Voltage-Controlled Sine-Phase OscillatorThe sinusoidal phase oscillator from Marienberg Devices provides the sine and pulse waveforms at eight outputs, each shifted by 45°. This results in numerous experimental applications such as extended linear frequency modulation, realisation of a resonator by controlling a plurality of bandpass filters, or mixing of the individual phase signals for generating complex waveforms.
- Developed and handmade in Germany.
- Analog oscillator with the sinusoidal and pulse waveforms
- 8 outputs per waveform with a 45 ° phase shift
- CV inputs for hard sync and pulse width modulation
- Frequency range: 0.2 Hz to 20 kHz
- Voltage range per input 0 to 10 V
- Power consumption: 170 mA
- Connectors: 6.3 mm mono jack cable
- Dimensions: 222.25 x 101.6 x 54 mm
- Weight: 593 g
- Can only be operated with Marienberg Devices power supply units!
- Marienberg Devices Oscillator Modules at a glance
- display Oscillator Modules in price range 500 € - 1000 €
- go to product group Oscillator Modules
- go to product group Modular Synthesizers
- go to product group Synthesizers
- go to product group Keys
- show manufacturer details for Marienberg Devices
- Marienberg Devices Keys at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Compare similar items
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany