Marian Seraph A3
PCIe Audio Interface
- 24-Bit / 96 kHz
- A total of 64 channels
- Connections: 3x ADAT input, 3x ADAT output
- 96 kHz S / MUX support
- MIDI controllable 64-channel DSP mixer with up to 5 pre / post switchable aux sums
- 4 EQs in each channel
- Flexible routing
- Sample rates: 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz / 96 kHz in S / MUX mode
- Multi-card support
- TDM SyncBus
- Compatibility: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / Server 2003/2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), 2008.R2 / 2012 (64-bit only), Mac OSX 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7
- Includes Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Silver
|Converter||24 bit/96 kHz|
|Number of instrument inputs||0|
|Zero latency monitoring||Yes|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 363102 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!