Marcus Miller V7 Vintage Alder AWH 2nd Gen
- Body of North American alder
- One-piece maple neck
- Maple fretboard
- Black pearloid block fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: "C"
- Fretboard radius: 184 mm
- Scale: 34" (Long Scale)
- Nut width: 38 mm
- Bone nut
- 20 Medium Small Frets
- Pickups: 2 Marcus Vintage J Revolution Jazz single coils
- Marcus Heritage-3 Electronics with Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume and Tone (Dual Pot), Pickup Blender, Treble, Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot), Bass
- Mini toggle switch (active / passive)
- Equipped with 2x 9 V batteries
- Marcus Vintage-S bridge
- String spacing: 20 mm
- Chrome hardware
- Stringing from factory: Daddario EXL170 .045 - .100
- Colour: Antique white
- Made by Sire
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446290 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!