Marcus Miller V3 MA 2nd Gen
- Mahogany body
- Screwed maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck profile: C
- Bone nut
- 20 Medium small frets
- Nut width: 38 mm
- Scale: 864 mm
- Pickups: 2 Marcus Standard Jazz Bass single coils
- Electronics: Marcus Heritage-3 Preamp with center frequency control
- Control: Volume/Tone (Dual Pot) - Pickup Blender - Treble - Middle/Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) - Bass
- Active/passive Mini switch
- Colour: Mahogany Red
- Made by Sire
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446376 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!