Marcus Miller V10 5 NT
5-String Electric Bass
- Swamp ash body
- Maple top with flamed maple veneer
- Bolt-on neck: Roasted maple
- Neck profile: C neck profile
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard inlays: Abalone block
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm
- 20 Medium Small Frets
- Bone nut
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Scale: 864 mm (34")
- Pickup: Marcus Premium J-Revolution single coils
- Electronics: Marcus Heritage-3 preamp with middle frequency control
- Controls: Volume/Tone (dual pot), pickup blender, treble, middle / middle frequency (dual pot), bass
- Active / Passive mini-switch
- Heavy Mass standard bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Sire Premium Open-Gear machine heads
- Transparent pickguard
- Colour: Natural satin
- Made by Sire
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 470073 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!