Stereo Limiter & Microphone PreampThe slam is a combination of high-quality mic preamps and limiters with optional 192 kHz D / A and 96 kHz A / D converter. This device makes a lot of level and has a limiter that acts like a concrete wall.
- Completely constructed in tube technology
- Switchable 48 V phantom power and phase inversion
- Transformer-balanced inputs and outputs
- Gain preamp: 60 dB max .; DI: 43 dB max .; Limiter gain: 20 dB max.
- Input Impedance: Preamp: 2000 ohms; DI input: 1 MOhm
- FET Attack about 100uS; Release 10 ms to 2 sec; Ratio: better than 20: 1
- ELOP attack approx. 10 ms for 6 dB GR; Release 2.5 Sec; Ratio: 10: 1
- Frequency range: 5 to 60,000 Hz
- Maximum Output: +32 dBm, +30 dBm (into 1KOhm load)
- THD + N <.05% @ 1KHz Dynamic Range: 115 dB
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|External effect loops||Yes|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR, jack|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 166960 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!