Make Noise Erbe-Verb
Digital Reverb Module Eurorack Format
- Continuously variable Decay settings all the way to infinite feedback
- Pre-delay adjustable: 7 ms to 500 ms
- Mono input, stereo (or mono) output
- CV output
- TILT shapes the tone of the reverb, dramatically emphasizing low or high frequency content
- Pre-delay, reverse and internal modulation can be synchronised via the TEMPO input with an external clock
- DSP with 24-bit / 48 kHz codec (32-bit floating point)
- Current consumption: 149mA @ + 12V, 15mA @ -12V
- Dimensions (W x D): 20 HP x 30 mm
|Width||20 TE / HP|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 427083 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!