USB Condenser Microphone
- Can be used as an audio interface
- 5 Adustable polar patterns: cardioid, stereo, 8, supercardioid and omnidirectional
- 14 mm capsule
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -37 dB +/-3 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Output level: 130 mW
- Max sound pressure level: 126 dB (@1 kHz 1% THD)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
- Sample rate: 16 bit / 48 kHz
- Integrated Onyx microphone preamplifier circuitry
- Stereo headphone output with mute function and volume control
- USB-C connector
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 287 x 97 mm
- Weight: 910 g
- Includes table stand, USB-C cable, Pro Tools First, Waveform, the Musician Collection for ProTools and DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM (download)
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 500935 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!