- 24-Bit / 96 kHz Resolution
- 2 x Balanced 6.3 mm outputs
- Large volume control
- USB 2.0 Hub for 3 x separate USB MIDI devices
- 6.3 mm Headphone output with independent level control
- Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 113 x 107 x 70 mm
- Weight: 340 g
- System requirements: Mac: OSX 10.8 and later, class compliant (no driver required); PC: Windows 7 and later (Windows driver available to download), USB 2.0 port (or later)
- Includes a power supply (5V DC) and downloadbale software (Pro Tools First M-Audio edition, Eleven Lite, Avid Effects Collection, 2 GB of Touch Loops content)
|Recording / Playback Channels||0x2|
|Number of Mic Inputs||0|
|Number of Line Inputs||0|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||0|
|Number of Line Outs||2|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||96 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||Yes|
|Width in mm||119 mm|
|Depth in mm||107 mm|
|Height in mm||70 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 476668 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!