Line6 Relay XD-V55L - 2.4 GHz Lapel wireless system with EQ Settings,desk receiver, TAF4 MiniXLR pocket transmitter wit condenser lapel microphone, carioid, 3 EQ Filters, 12 switchable frequencies (all 12 work parallel), 10 - 20.000 Hz audio frequency range, >117dB dynamic range, up to 90m range (depends on location), DCL (Digital Channel Lock), low latency < 3,5 ms, approx 8hr battery life, XLR and Jack output, world wide licence-free use.
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.
- Line6 Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones at a glance
- display Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones in price range 350 € - 450 €
- go to product group Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones
- go to product group Wireless Microphones
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for Line6
- Line6 Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page