Lindy Audio Converter Analog / SPDIF
- Analog RCA to S/PDIF digital (optical and electrical coaxial)
- Converts analog audio stereo signals into a 2-channel digital signal (uncompressed, 48 kHz - LPCM)
- Input: Analog stereo L and R (RCA jacks)
- Selectable outputs: 1x TosLink (optical), 1x digital coaxial (RCA)
- Incl. 5V DC power supply with 4 plug adapters for worldwide use (Euro, UK, US and Australia/China plug adapters)
- Dimensions: 46 x 46 x 24 mm
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||16 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||48 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||2|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 264768 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!