- Reverb Chorus
- Room Delay
- Small Room
Stereo Effect ProcessorThe new Lexicon MX200 multi-effects unit integrates two separate effects units in a 1U, 19 inch unit. Both effect blocks have their own controls for easy and fast editing. This makes the MX200 the ideal multi-effect processor in live applications.
For use in the studio, the MX200 offers a USB connection including VST plug-in. This allows the MX200 to be integrated as a "hardware plug-in" in any digital workstation with VST support and thomann control.
- With Lexicon-typical hall quality
- 2 Separate processors (separate user interface!)
- 24-bit converter
- VST plug-in architecture via USB interface
- MIDI interface
- Tap Delay button
- Legendary Lexicon algorithms such as: halls, chambers, plates, delays, chorus, flangers, tremolo, rotary, etc.
- Dbx dynamic algorithms
- 2 Simultaneously usable effects in various stereo and mono configurations
- Analog and digital in and outputs
- 19" Rack format with 1U (120 mm installation depth)
- Including external power supply
Customers that were interested in Lexicon MX200, have then bought these products
Further Lexicon items
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany