Lewitt MTP 840 DM
Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Switchable low-cut
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 18000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3.5 mV / Pa, -49 dBV / Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 75 dB (A)
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB (A)
- Dynamic range - passive mode: 135 dB
- Dynamic range - Active Mode: 121 dB
- 0 dB gain, 115 dB / 6 dB gain, 109 dB / 12 dB gain
- Gain settings: 0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB
- Linear attenuation: 150 Hz (12 dB / octave), 250 Hz (12 dB / octave)
- Internal resistance: 600 ohms
- Nominal load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 5.5 mA
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector
- Weight: 0.34 kg
- Includes microphone clip, windscreen and transport bag
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488758 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!