Lewitt MTP 440 DM
Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Ideal for snare and amps
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency circumference: 60 - 16000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV / PA, -52 DBV / PA
- Internal resistance: 500 ohms
- Nominal load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Gold-coated 3-pin XLR connection
- Weight: 0.28 kg
- Includes microphone clip, windshield and transport bag
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||51|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||March 2020|
Find Dynamic Allround Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.