Lewitt LCT 540 S
Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB (A)
- Max. sound pressure level: 136 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Sensitivity: 41 mV / Pa, -28 dBV / Pa
- Pad switchable in three steps: 0 dB, -6 dB and -12 dB
- Low cut switchable in three steps: linear, 80 Hz (6 dB / octave) and 160 Hz (6 dB / octave)
- Dimensions: 158 x 52 x 36 mm
- Weight: 371 g
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 453914 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!