Lewitt LCT 140 AIR
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Externally polarised 17 mm capsule
- Dynamic range: 115 dB
- Max. sound pressure level: 135 dB
- Switchable EQ Preset: Flat / Air
- Switchable pre-attenuation: 0 dB / 12 dB
- Switchable low-cut filter: linear / 80 Hz @ 12 dB / octave
- Transformerless output balancing
- Includes bag, microphone clip and windscreen
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!