Lewitt LCT 140 AIR
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- pre-polarised 17 mm capsule
- Dynamic range: 115 dB
- Max. sound pressure level: 135 dB
- Switchable EQ Preset: Flat / Air
- Switchable pre-attenuation: 0 dB / 12 dB
- Switchable low-cut filter: linear / 80 Hz @ 12 dB / octave
- Transformerless output balancing
- Includes bag, microphone clip and windscreen
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||76|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||July 2019|
Find Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.