Leu Verlag Arrangieren und Produzieren
- Arrange and produce
- By Peter Kellert and Markus Fritsch
- As part of the book series Professional Music, the areas of arranging and producing, improvising, ear training as well as harmony and songwriting are handled as practically as possible and style-independent by the authors
- Arranging and producing is one of the most interesting areas of music
- Numerous examples, the compositional techniques, stylistics, instrumental and the Groovelexikon (also on the CD) lead partially oriented to their own and professional arrangement and product
- The accompaniment CD documents the most important elements of arranging: rhythms (groovy encyclopedia) and typesetting examples; the sound catalog contains basic demos of the instruments
- 239 pages
- ISBN 978-3-928825-22-1, publisher no. LEU22
- In German language
- Including CD
- How does an arranger work?
- What skills does he have to have?
- What are the tasks of the producer?
- What connects both professions in practice?
- How does an arrangement become a professional production?
- The basics and techniques of arranging and producing are presented comprehensively
|Incl. CD ROM||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Compare similar items
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany