LAVA MUSIC ME 2 Freeboost BK
Compact Steel String Guitar with Pickup
- Ideal as a travel guitar
- With FreeBoost technology: Uses the back of the LAVA ME guitar as a speaker - reverb
- Delay and chorus effects can be played without an amplifier
- One-piece, injection moulded AirSonic carbon fibre construction for better physical conductivity, with fuller tone and longer sustain
- Tolerates temperatures between -20 to 90 degrees Celsius and humidity from 10% to 90%
- Top: Extra stiff Super AirSonic carbon fibre composite - particularly thin and resonant
- Fretboard: HPL (High-Pressure Laminate)
- Scale: 597 mm (23.5")
- Nut width: 42.9 mm (1.69")
- Nut: TUSQ
- 18 Frets
- Pickup: L2 with Freeboost Technology
- Bridge material: HPL (High-Pressure Laminate)
- 21:1 Aluminium alloy machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir 16052 .012. - .053
- Colour: Black
- Gig bag included
|Back And Sides||Carbon|
|Fretboard||HPL (High Pressure Laminate)|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 493655 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!