Lauten Audio Atlantis FC-387
- Double-large diaphragm capsule: 31.25 mm
- Switchable polar pattern: cardioid, omnidirectional and figure eight
- Gain switch +10 dB
- Attenuation switch-10 dB
- Low-noise FET circuit
- Capacitors with high resolution
- Output transformer hand wound
- Circuit Design: Solid-State Low-Noise FET
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 25 - 20000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 120 dB minimum
- Impedance: < 200 Ohm
- Max. SPL: 0.5% THD @ 1000Hz: 130 dB
- Noise: < 12dB(A)
- Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa OR -36 ± 2 dB 0 dB = 1 V / Pa 1000 Hz
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Includes shock mount and wooden storage box
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 323140 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!